WE ARE RECRUITING LEADERS TO BUILD THE BUSINESS
As our Branch Manager you will be part of a $7.5BB industry with growth expected to exceed $10BB by 2020. By leading and developing a team of professionals, who are customer focused, you will be instrumental in us becoming the “WORLD’S BEST SERVICE ORGANIZATION” while helping our customers protect their homes and businesses.
Orkin Mission: To be the World’s BEST Service Company!
The successful Branch Manager possesses the following abilities:
- Direct sales, service, and administrative departments goals
- Account for Profits & Loss and operational expenses
- Recruit and train sales, service, and administrative staff
- Provide strategic overviews about branch, growth opportunities, and forecasting
- 3-5 years of sales and/or operations management experience having the sole responsibility for running an operation
- P & L responsibilities
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Effectively manage sales team
- Professional maturity and high ethical standards
- Acceptable driving record, pass pre-employment screenings, drug screen and physical
- College degree, preferably in Business
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Award & Employee Discount
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity
Females, transitioning military, and veterans are encouraged to apply!!
We are a drug-free work environment
Orkin is an Atlanta-based company that provides residential and commercial pest control services. The company was founded in 1901 and became a wholly owned subsidiary when it was purchased by Rollins Inc. in 1964. Orkin has held research partnerships with universities around the country and with organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) dating back to 1990 for pest biology research and pest-related disease studies. It has been ranked on Training Magazine's Top 125 list for its training programs since 2002.
Role: Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.