Business Analyst (Technical Charles River CRIMS CRD SQL Business Analyst Business Analysis v9 v17 MWB OMS Order Management System Front Office Asset Management Portfolio Management Workbench Trading Equities Fixed Income FX Derivatives Finance Buy Side) required by our asset management client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Current or recent experience in a Technical Business Analyst/Business Analysis Charles River role with Charles River (CRIMS/CRD) version 9.x or 17.x
- Charles River (CRD/CRIMS) build and configuration experience with MWB or New MWB- portfolio management workbench
- Strong knowledge of trading within a front office, buy side environment including knowledge of different financial products ideally across equities, FX, fixed income and their derivatives
- Proficient SQL scripting including the optimisation of stored procedures and triggers
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Charles River performance tuning and technical architecture optimisation
- Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Ability to script in Perl, Python, Java or C#
- Team lead/management experience
Role: Technical Charles River Business Analyst (CRIMS CRD Technical SQL Business Analysis Business Analyst Charles River CRIMS CRD MWB Front Office Equities FX Fixed Income Finance Asset Management) required by our asset management client in London. This is a brand-new role to join a new team of 5 that our international client will build in London. It will be built to work alongside an existing team of 15 in the US. You will report into a London-based manager.
You will be the lead Technical Business Analyst in the London office and tasked with communicating with technology stakeholders in the US and London to gather requirements for technical improvements across the new and live v17 installation, installation of MWB and requirements for Charles River generally. The product is over 50% customised and the company objective is to simplify the product largely through a reduction in customisation.
Other initiatives, on the more technical side, will include the adoption of DevOps and an assessment of with the IMS can be migrated to AWS.
Salary: £90k - £120k + 20% Bonus + 10% Pension
Role: Technical Business Analyst Charles River CRIMS Finance London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Apply for this job now.