Capacity LLC is a third party logistics company. We provide wholesale and e-commerce fulfillment services to high end beauty and skincare companies, working closely with C-level executives and entrepreneurs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Development Executive will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will have a number of important responsibilities, including:
- Building rapport and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Access the client's needs including shipping methods, custom packaging solutions,
- Work closely with operations and customer service to resolve client issues quickly and successfully.
- Advocate Capacity's quality services and processes.
- Assist in client contract renewals and revisions.
- Attend networking events and conferences.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Provide proven experience as a relationship manager, minimum 3-5 years required.
- Most of our clients are located in NYC, however some clients are located around the country and we encourage in person visits with our clients.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Great communicator, loves to talk on the phone and can write exceptional emails.
- Must be a team player with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Familiar with creating and working with charts and graphs in Excel and Powerpoint, and eager to learn new skillsets.
Capacity, LLC is a fast-paced, high-growth third party logistics company.
Role: Business Development Executive
Location: North Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.