Now hiring Caregivers - Direct Support Professionals! Multiple openings! Caregiver
What’s in it for you:
· Higher starting pay! 11.00-12.00/hr based on program and experience
· Make a meaningful impact in the lives of others
· No experience necessary! Paid training!
· Locations all over Wisconsin! (Move and keep your job!)
· Hours to fit your schedule - full time or part time, 1st 2nd and 3rd shifts available
· Bring your friends! Referral bonuses for referring friends and family who are hired!
· Career advancement opportunities
· Casual dress, PTO, benefits, company stock!
What you will be responsible for as a caregiver
· Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
· Encourage positive behavior
· Support community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
· Partner with other staff members to support individual service plans and goals.
What you will bring:
· Empathy and compassion for the clients we serve
· Openness and eagerness to learn
· Reliable, show up on time
Make the best career decision ever by joining our team!
Homes for Independent Living is seeking reliable, caring, direct support professionals (DSP)- caregivers to join our team providing respectful support services to persons with disabilities so they may attain fulfilling lives in the community. No experience necessary, we will fully train you. Now with higher starting pay! 100% employee owned, which means you will receive company stock!
Talk to us today to take control of your career.
Phone number: 920.393.1925
Homes for Independent Living (HIL) is hiring Caregivers / Direct Support Professionals for our physical and/or developmental programs that provide support services to adults to maximize the their independence with daily living activities, developing and maintaining positive self-respect, personal hygiene, health monitoring, social and communication skills, and community integration skills.
HIL is looking for reliable Caregivers / Direct Support Professionals to join our growing team. If you are a hard worker who strives to do their best, you may find that you would thrive as a caregiver at HIL. The ideal candidate is a friendly, patient, and dedicate caregiver who takes pride in helping others. Your positive attitude and energy will make a difference in the lives of others!
HIL offers competitive benefits and is excited to be 100% employee-owned! Enjoy the benefit of being a co-owner in the company!
We are looking for team members who will embrace our Beliefs and Behaviors: Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Openness, Continuous Learning and Innovation.
Apply for this job now.