Caldera means REBIRTH--are you ready to become reborn from just an employee to a proud member of our Workplace Family? At Caldera Care, we are known for our commitment to our staff and the local communities in which we serve. Our goal it to provide the best possible care to our residents and instill a sense of confidence within the community that when a loved one comes to one of our skilled nursing facilities, that they will be well cared for, will feel heard and will know that THEY MATTER. We believe firmly that the key to achieving this is through our incredible staff. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to ensure you have the supplies, the support and the education/skills necessary in order to ensure you are successful and able to put the focus where it needs to be; on our wonderful residents
Here at Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation Center, we currently have openings for HAPPY & DEDICATED MED TECHS (MACE Nationally certified for Skilled Nursing Facilities) to come join our team for coverage across all shifts for FT, PT and PRN coverage.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A MED TECH IN ASSISTED LIVING HAS A VERY DIFFERENT LICENSE THAN A MED TECH FOR A SKILLED NURSING FACILITY. WE REQUIRE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION AND NOT SIMPLY MEDICATION DELEGATION STATE CERTIFICATION FOR ASSISTED LIVING.
We are also seeking NACs with the drive and willingness to undergo the training program, which we will sponsor them through! We will hire NACs to work as traditional NACs over the course of a few months to demonstrate work ethic and proficiency and then we will cover the costs associated with the MED TECH training program We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE and credentials. Once NACs have completed their training and become licensed as MED TECHs, they will receive a SUBSTANTIAL WAGE INCREASE
- Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
- Directs NACs to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Follows center's policies and policies related to infection control and safety
- Ensures timely completion of all charting is done in PCC daily before end of shift
- Completion of all assigned assessments as ordered from Supervising RN, RCM and/or DNS
- Current active MACE national licensure without enforcement action against it OR active WA NAC and experience working in Skilled Nursing Facility; minimum of 1000 hours in the past calendar year REQUIRED
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying events
- Ability to furnish a minimum of two favorable professional references
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!Job Posted by ApplicantPro