Company: SERVICE SERVICE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, Negotiable
Our exciting and innovative client located in Norwich City Centre who is on track to become a leader within the FinTech industry is recruiting for a Team Leader to support, manage and maintain the market leading team ensuring a first-class service is being delivered to clients.
£25,000pa - £30,000pa DOE
Monday - Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
With over a decade of experience in their field of expertise their culture is something really special which is demonstrated by their desire to develop and progress talent from within the company.
This role adds a new layer of team supervision and is vital in supporting the team, developing processes and improving the services they offer their customers. The Team Leader will manage the team workload and maintain momentum for ongoing initiatives such as maintaining client satisfaction, service level management, continual service improvement and team development.
- Monitoring individual and team performance, providing feedback and monthly reports.
- Guide the team through a process-based service through process implementation; monitoring this daily to identify improvements.
- Set team and individual targets and providing support where needed.
- Create personal development plans and lead performance reviews.
- Providing operational support, including recruitment and team onboarding, supporting the manager where needed.
- Deliver projects within the team pushing effective and efficient ways of working.
- implement and streamline new processes that provide the ongoing support to clients.
- Be the first point for contact for team members to talk to.
- Help personally develop each team member.
- Proven experience in team leadership, including the ability to lead, influence and motivate a team.
- Experience of working within a Support environment.
- Significant customer service experience, possessing a strong desire to deliver service at the highest level and to go above and beyond for your customers.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to explain technical solutions clearly at all levels.
- Experience in achieving process improvement.
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- A high level of drive and commitment whilst demonstrating confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience in participating in successful projects.
- Knowledge in IT would be advantageous and possessing a logical approach with an enquiring mindset.
This is an extremely rewarding role which will develop team leadership, communication and organisational skills within an exciting company who are evidently having a positive impact on the market and one that should not be missed on.