I am working with a client based in Colchester, who are seeking a new Territory Manager. They are within the vehicle financing industry and looking for someone to be fully office based.
Salary - £23,000-£26,000
Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (1 in 3 Saturdays 10-4, Thursdays off that week)
Being responsible for your own territory, you will need to take ownership of all new prospects and existing clients, confidently and professionally, ensuring the company reputation grows and develops in the appropriate manner.
The role will also involve speaking to the customer to provide quotations and following up to close sales.
- Regularly review and add to existing client/lead database.
- Information gathering, conducting appropriate research on all clients/leads.
- Use a mixture of effective sales techniques to best establish the client's needs, matching the relevant product/service for them.
- Build strong, professional relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Work towards and exceed KPIs.
- Integrate well with all internal teams within the business, to ensure communication runs effectively throughout the sales process and beyond.
- Communicate professionally over the phone and in writing with all potential and existing clients, and internal teams within the business.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and relevant, thinking on your feet when making calls.
- Develop a strong, effective partnership with Field Sales Executives to work together in closing sales.
- Quoting vehicle finance packages to customers over the phone
- Adhering to FCA regulations
- Sending out quotation/finance package documents
- Following up on quotations to close sale
- Contacting customers coming to the end of their finance packages to offer new products.
- Previous outbound customer service or sales experience
- Good level of Maths and English
- Enthusiasm, determination, and the confidence to deal with, and close opportunities with, senior client staff members.
- Passionate and professional
- The desire to work hard and grow with the company long term.
- Free onsite parking
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dog friendly office!