COMPANY: FIRST REPUBLIC BANK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Relationship Managers at First Republic are credit-trained lenders who work with both private and commercial clients to meet their needs for residential mortgages, commercial real estate, construction loans or other credit facilities. As a Relationship Manager at First Republic you will work directly with clients to identify their banking needs and financial goals in order to deliver tailored private banking solutions to clients alongside their wealth management, business banking and deposit-focused partners.
See service from a higher perspective
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for developing private client relationships and providing a full complement of banking and financial services, including residential mortgages, other credit facilities, deposits and investment management for our clients. You will acquire clients, network with real estate brokers to build relationships, and provide superior service to help clients achieve their financial objectives.You will have the opportunity to take initiative, act entrepreneurially and grow the Bank's business in a team environment.
What you'll do as a Relationship Manager:
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships, providing exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
- Network with real estate brokers, build relationships and strengthen First Republic's reputation.
- Acquire well-qualified clients and advise them on the Bank's full range of products and services, creating personalized solutions to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Develop full banking and wealth advisory relationships with your clients, incorporating, for example, our broad wealth management platform (which includes excellent experienced portfolio managers as well as an open architecture program for clients who wish to select outside managers), full-service and online brokerage, and robust trust business.
You could be a good fit if you have:
- A bachelor's degree plus a minimum of five years of lending experience
- An existing client base of high net worth private banking clients is preferred
- Demonstrated credit skills
- Strong self-motivation combined with the ability to work in a team environment
- A love of networking in the professional community
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.