Community Nurse Band 5 / Healthcare Assistants Band 3 needed by a Primary Care Centre based in Stoke-on-Trent
About the role:
- Band 5 Community Nurse OR Healthcare Assistant Band 3. The post holder will be an autonomous practitioner who will carry continuing responsibility for a defined caseload of service users within the community.
What they offer:
- Hourly rates between £19,50 - £33,51 / hour depending on the type of shift
- Paid mileage
- Immediate start
- 3 months contract with a potential extension
- Full Time 8.45am - 5.00pm over 7 days
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Band 5 or 6 community nurse
- Experience of working alongside people with health problems in the designated care group
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
You will be visiting patients at home or in care home settings working autonomously. This is mostly unplanned work and attending to patient call outs such as blocked catheters, palliative care symptom management, dressings that need changing or applying, clexanes, insulin - generally any patients that would normally be seen within the day team that need additional support.
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter Community network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by Community sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Community events and discounted CPD
- To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Monica at Hunter Community on 020 3475 4175.