We are looking for an experienced and tenacious EA to support the CEO of a consultancy firm advocating for the elevation of the role of woman in finance & investment. You will be proactive, take initiative and have the ability to prioritise with tight deadlines and changing demands whilst working in a high-pressure environment. This position will encourage remote working, although, you must have the ability to meet in London weekly/regularly.
- Heavy diary and email management
- Extensive travel management (post-virus)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Taking minutes and preparing detailed reports and debriefs for meetings and calls
- Compiling and checking contracts for speaking engagements and project delivery
- Updating the company website
- Event management with organising large and small scales events and conferences
- Ensure that all projects are running effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales
- Finance and invoice management with collating expenses and administering the company accounts.
Experience and Qualities
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will be exposed to highly confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Manage stress very well
- Knowledge of software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software. Experience with Harvest, Google Drive, MailChimp, Squarespace, and Dropbox preferred.
- 4+ years working in a previous administrative role