We are a state-of-the-art inpatient detox and residential treatment program located in West Palm Beach, Florida. We are looking for the immediate hire of a few Primary Therapists with substance abuse treatment experience. Our care primarily focuses on the immediate needs of those suffering from substance use withdrawal and other substance use related disorders.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Properly and accurately document all treatment provided
- Knowledge of ASAM patient placement criteria and DSM-V
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We would prefer to hire those individuals with relative substance abuse treatment experience, but will entertain other relative behavioral health or mental health experience.
Job Type: Full Time
License: Not required.
Role: Substance Abuse Treatment Primary Therapist
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.