BMR Health Services is seeking a School Based Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2018-2019 School Year in the beautiful city of Paso Robles, CA! You will evaluate and treat children with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist:
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Master's degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program
- CA SLP licensure or ability to obtain required licensure (CFY's will be considered)
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
BMR Health Services, Inc. is a California based HealthCare Staffing Company dedicated to hiring the Best Medical Resources in the field of Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Psychology and Special Education Teachers. We provide placements in School Districts and Medical Facilities. We strive to make a profound difference in the lives of our therapists and the clients they serve.
Role: Speech Language Pathologist/ SLPA
Location: Paso Robles,
Apply for this job now.