COMPANY: LAW STAFF LEGAL RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £60000 per annum
Legal 500 firm based in Cambridgeshire seeks an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients’ well established commercial property team. They are seeking an experienced lawyer to handle a varied caseload, taking a key role in the development of the department.
• Managing a full caseload
• Commercial leases
• Freehold and leasehold purchases and sales
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Leases, licences and other tenancy matters
• Site development
• Property disputes
• Grant of easements
• Estate management
• Conditional sale agreements
• Acting for land owners regarding sales to developers
• Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of 1 years’ PQE
• Excellent level of commercial property experience, ideally gained within a Legal 500 practice
• Experience of agricultural law would be extremely beneficial
• Able to work as part of a team whilst efficiently running an individual caseload
• Achieving billing, time and fee earning targets
Based within a pretty countryside town on the western fringes of Cambridgeshire, our client is long-established in the area with three offices in the county. With a contemporary and determined edge which sets it apart from its competitors, the firm is committed to an excellent work/life balance for all staff and has an enviably high level of staff retention. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting for a Commercial Property Lawyer on a permanent basis.
Lawyer – Commercial Property