Title: IC Wafer Fab Technician
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-36065
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated IC Wafer Fab Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a long term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
This is a part-time, weekend position.
- Manufacture high-level integrated circuits on GaAs and InP substrates in a wafer fabrication clean room.
- Includes frontside and backside lithography which patterns every layer of integrated circuit manufacturing for subsequent deposition, wet etch or dry etch processing.
- Semiconductor processing experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to run precision equipment to comply with critical specifications and other requirements and have the ability to communicate with engineering in regards to anomalies
- Ability to learn quickly and work precisely from written instructions regarding safety, chemical handling and wafer handling
- Ability to stand and move for long periods of time and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent manual dexterity.
- The ability to work in a cleanroom environment which requires specialized work clothing.
- Use of PC required, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other supporting programs such as MS Word.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Role: IC Wafer Fab Technician
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.