Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Worcestershire County Council to provide them with a SEND Caseworker to join their team on an interim for 3-6 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of Pay £12 - £15 per hour - Negotiable depending on experience.
About the role: Under the direction of the SEND Manager and supported on a day to day basis by the Senior SEND Caseworker, be responsible for a defined caseload for the purposes of EHC assessment, EHC Plans and monitoring processes within the context of required policies and procedures relating to County Council.
- In accordance with the regulations and guidance, that underpin EHC assessment and multiagency interventions, and within WCC operational procedures, ensure that all processes including issuing, amending and reviewing EHC Plans are delivered within timescales.
- Ensure on-going familiarity with Council policies and procedures that apply to the management of SEND casework and placements, including working within defined decision-making processes within the delegated decisions framework as appropriate
- Ensure delivery of EHC assessment and EHC Planning processes for a defined caseload
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with key staff in schools and settings related to casework geographical area / defined group of children and young people, and with key staff in Education and Skills, Children's and Adult's social care Services, Health and other agencies (including SENDIASS) as appropriate.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke Group
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare