Celebrating our 12th birthday in 2021, Talk Staff is about to begin its next stage of incredible of growth and looking to hire a Recruitment Administrator to support one of our busiest teams and be predominantly based at our offices in Belper Derbyshire.
First, a little about us… Talk Staff is a People Consultancy and works with employers to support their own growth too - including Outsourced Services in Recruitment, HR Support and Payroll. We also have teams that work more strategically with clients and help them build engaged teams.
We're proud to be a multi-award-winning company too!
Minimum Recruitment Administrator Requirements:
- At least A-C in English & Maths, completed a Business Administration related qualification or possess similar qualifications
- IT Proficient including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent numerical and written/spoken communication skills
Essentially, you'll become the Recruitment Team's PA and as they're based across multiple locations you will be highly organised and used to keeping tabs of everything that's going on, as well as supporting them in a busy administrative capacity.
Recruitment Administrator Duties in Detail:
- Dealing with any telephone queries & monitoring the web chat system
- CV formatting, and importing onto In-house CRM system
- Inputting candidate information onto in-house CRM system, ensuring compliance with right to work documentation
- Sending out & chasing references for candidates who are within the temporary work talent pool
- Sending out contracts and terms of business to clients
- Writing inspiring job adverts and posting onto relevant job boards and social media channels & sending out client confirmations (where appropriate)
- Collating timesheets for temporary workers to submit to payroll
- Creating & sending out client invoices
- Updating revenue trackers for the business
- Conducting candidate pack audits to ensure continued compliance
As you'll be based within a busy consultancy, it'll be likely you'll also get involved with a number of different business areas and liaising with clients/candidates on behalf of consultants as needed too.
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 to 20,000 per annum + team bonus
Flexible Working Hours, Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week (ideally covering 9-5pm)
You'll also enjoy the following too:
- Pay day pizza
- Employee of the month
- Regular social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme