Registered Nurse – RN
Do You Have A Real Passion For Caring For Others?
By working in home health care, we help our most vulnerable populations get the care and services they need to live independently in their homes and community.
We offer industry-leading, specialized care training, an opportunity for each of our team members to grow and thrive in a collaborative work environment, and support for our staff to help maximize their potential in this ever growing and changing industry.
Ideal candidates are outgoing, have a positive attitude, work well with others, and are sensitive, caring and determined to assist their patients in maintaining the best quality of life possible.
We would love to hear from you!
Please reply with your resume.
Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to understanding the needs of our clients. We understand how frightening it can be to depend on others for daily care or to lose their independence. That is why we hire the best Caregivers to provide in home services to our clients. With over 50 years of providing exceptional client care, we are looking for more people to help with our mission!
Locations: North Broward County - Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Tamarac, Margate, Parkland, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Fort Lauderdale and Lauderdale By the Sea.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for Registered Nurses who recognize, like us, that the world in health care is ever changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At Interim HealthCare, we'll work hand in hand with you to help you grow and have a meaningful career. There is no limit to your potential here.
Responsibilities of the RN role include:
- Conduct intermittent visits in patient’s homes
- Provide effective and efficient patient care
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress
- Promote a safe environment during care
- Home Healthcare Experience Preferred
- Current RN license from the State of Florida
- CPR Certification
- IV Certified preferred
- Covid Vaccine- Preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check (level 2), have positive reference checks, and pass a drug test (we test all caregivers before hiring)
- TB Screening stating "Free and Clear of communicable disease"
- Proof of Automobile Insurance and Valid Driver's License
- Work Authorization (I-9) documentation, for non-citizens
- CEU Certificate's: Alzheimer's/Dementia, HIV/AIDS, Self-Medication
- Paid Travel Time
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
Job Types: Part-time, Per Diem
KEY WORDS: CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Quality Care, In Home Care, Senior Care, Help At Home, Alzheimer’s Home Care, Dementia Home Care, Return Home Care, Long Term Care Insurance