Company: GOALS FOR AUTISM, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
GOALS is founder-run, values-driven Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) company. If you are passionate about helping kids with autism special needs, a job and career in ABA could be a great fit for you! Behavior Techs work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement behavior plans at a client's home or a community setting. Behavior Techs work help clients acquire a variety of new skills from communication, social skills, life skills, reducing problem behaviors and much more. At GOALS, we believe in helping the whole family and that everyone deserves access to care.
GOALS is currently hiring across the East Bay, including Concord, Bay Point, Pittsburg, Antioch, Oakley, Discovery Bay, Oakland, and Hayward areas. Part and full time positions available.
GOALS provides comprehensive, paid training in the principles of ABA and provides opportunities for shadowing and mentorship. GOALS for Autism believes strongly in quality of life for staff and provides staff ample time for personal growth and staff development. If you want to truly make a difference in the lives of kids with autism while working for a company that cares about you, we want you to apply!
Day in the life of a GOALS Behavior Tech could include:
- Traveling to a client's home and other community settings to deliver services
- Working 1:1 with children and adolescents to implement a behavioral plan
- Incorporating families and caregivers into therapy sessions per the treatment plan
- Collecting detailed and accurate data collection and service notes
- Receiving ongoing support and mentorship from GOALS supervisors
Part and full-time positions available.
Get to know more about us and our culture - https://youtu.be/5AvlkKNKOpQ
What GOALS can offer you:
- Competitive Salary from $17-24 / hour
- Paid in-house training
- Paid travel time
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive support and training to prepare and maintain RBT credential
- Benefits for full time employees, including healthcare dental, life insurance, 401K
- Leadership growth and development
- Supervision opportunities for individuals accruing BCBA hours
- Creative, diverse, and forward-thinking company culture
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of advocates making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families.
- Passion for helping special needs kids and patience is a MUST!
- Reliable, timely, organized and great attention to detail
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to obtain negative TB test
- Reliable transportation, public or private
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College credit, Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred
- Childcare and/or special needs experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR