Are you currently looking for work with a Primary school environment?
Teaching Personnel are currently on the lookout for a qualified teacher (QTS required) available for a maternity cover within a school located in Cardiff.
The desired candidate will have relevant experience in Key Stage 2 and a strong knowledge of the curriculum, whilst also being a naturally enthusiastic, compelling and inspirational individual.
What we can offer-
- Assistance from an enthusiastic, experienced and accessible consultant.
- Competitive pay rate paid directly through PAYE, weekly.
- Access to an online portal equipped with a personal calendar to manage bookings and availability
- Registered candidates receive access to FREE Safeguarding training via our online learning provider. Read more: https://#removed#/child-protection-training
What you will need-
- QTS Equivalent.
- A recent DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience within a KS2 setting.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable, but not vital.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring enthusiasm and energy to the classroom on a daily basis and throughout the duration of the post. A successful candidate would be responsible for the formation of efficient and relevant lesson plans, as well as attending extracurricular activities and parents evenings.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this post, please apply below.