- Are you a highly motivated Physics teacher looking for a new role within secondary school?
- Do you have an in-depth subject knowledge, and feel like you able to apply this knowledge into a school setting?
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
A school in Tameside is looking for a motivated Physics teacher to join the team on a temporary basis. The role will focus on delivering high quality Physics lessons, to a broad range of children, across a wide range of abilities and ages. The desired applicant will need to hold QTS, and will be educated to degree level (preferably in Physics or a related subject)
It is crucial that the given individual will be able to apply their own unique stance on lessons, ensuring that lessons remain engaging throughout. Furthermore, the applicant will be able to successfully:
- Be able to apply interesting in class tasks, and be able to simplify to learn, given that the complexities of an often very difficult subject to grasp.
- Work with students who require additional support, and be able to offer guidance when required.
- Differentiate learning to meet the needs of all pupils within the class. This includes those requiring EAL support, as well as those requiring SEN support.
- Deliver school curriculum, and be able to feedback to senior leadership teams regarding student attainment and progress.
- Applying inventive teaching methods to best allow children to understand the syllabus, as well as be able to set tasks for homework that allow students .
This role will begin after the Easter break, and will run through until the end of the academic year.
The school's location in Tameside is just a short distance away from Manchester city centre. The M60 motorway is within very close proximity, and there are several public transport links within close proximity. For further information regarding this role, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.