Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Must be local | No sponsorship offered
About the company
Our client is a leading company their service industry. They are needing to add a Business Analyst to their team. They are known for their excellent health care services, customer service, and innovative ways. The Business Analyst will assist in both the business aspect as well as assist in IT functions.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, keep reading!Why work here?
• Flexible schedule - 4/10 hours shifts
• Tons of growth potential
• Great benefits and compensation!
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst will improve systems by studying current practices
- Establish report processes and implement reporting package
- Ensure reporting standards and financial reports are produced
- Preparing technical reports by conducting research
- Perform monthly reviews and analysis
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Work experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years with Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented, and analytical
- Strong time-management skills