Job Title: Care Assistant (Flexible working hours)
Locations: Yatton /Congresbury BS49 BS49 BS40 BS21 BS8
Pay Rate: £10.50-week day and weekendsPay Rate: £11.50
Bonus every 6 months
Shifts available: Flexible working hours, please discuss your availability with branch. Everyone to working alternative weekends.
Access to vehicle required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
Always Kind, Always Honest, We Listen, We Learn
We’re in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling. Here at Abacare, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc.)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Able to access a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’