Quality Management Systems Administrator
The Quality Management Systems (QMS) Administrator is responsible for system administration of all IT systems supporting the Quality Assurance departments. Quality Assurance documents are managed in one or more Document Management Systems while quality assurance processes are managed by a Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Supports business owners who create quality assurance documents and procedures.
· Performs technical System Administration for the Document Management and Quality Management Systems.
· Investigates system problems and coordinates fixes or functional enhancements with application vendors.
· Assists business owners with “workarounds” if system functionality cannot be fixed or enhanced.
· Manages interfaces to other company Information Technology Systems.
· Participates in the implementation and upgrades of Quality Management and Document Management Systems.
· Serves as the Super User for Document Management and Quality Management systems.
· Provides customer support to users as needed.
· Maintains liaison with software vendors for product issue escalation, product enhancement requests, user groups, and product news such as upcoming release features and schedules.
· Associates degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent knowledge, required. Equivalent knowledge may be obtained by having applicable, up to date, software vendor certification.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems preferred.
· Minimum of three years IT Support experience required.
· Prior experience with one or more QMS such as Qumas DocCompliance, Qumas Process Compliance, Sparta Trackwise, Microsoft Office 365, or Adlib Render Server, required.
PRI Technology is a full service Information Technology staff augmentation and executive search firm, comprised of industry professionals with more than 75 years of cumulative staffing experience. We employ the utilization of cutting edge recruiting technologies which allow for greater optimization of our capabilities in serving our candidates and clients needs.
Role: Quality Management Systems Administrator
Location: White Plains,
Apply for this job now.