· To positively support the Deputy Manager in providing leadership to the care staff within the Care home.
· To maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
· To manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, Registered Provider, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, in line with accepted best practice and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered Provider.
Role Specific Duties
· Ensure Service Users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
· Undertake the Care Planning activities for Service Users to meet changing physical, psychological and social needs, taking into consideration privacy, dignity, personal choice and informed consent
· Ensure Care Plans are developed in collaboration with Service Users, their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team
· Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements
· Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
· Be registered with the NMC and work within the Code of Conduct
· To comply with NMC requirements for revalidation every three years: this will require, (among other measures), obtaining practice-based feedback, reflective discussions, written self-reflections on practice, and obtaining confirming evidence of continued adherence to the NMC codes of practice from a health care professional, normally the line manager
· Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by the management
Special Requirement for Qualifications
· Registered with relevant body
· Level 1 Registered Nurse
· Maintain PDP attending workshops commensurate with the role to develop and maintain best practice
· Supervisory or Management Qualification
Make sure you get in touch so you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook