Company: THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE #197
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionLearn, Play and Grow with us… Join the fastest growing childcare company today!
With over 300 centers open or under development, it's a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will be responsible for supporting other teachers in creating and maintaining a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a compassionate attitude and a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!Our Assistant Teachers:
- Partner with the lead teacher to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for your children to learn, play and grow
- Instill a love for learning and exploration by utilizing our proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum®, which serves as the framework for creating and developing engaging lessons
- Work in partnership with your lead teacher to celebrate achievements, adventures, and milestones by facilitating parent communication in the form of mobile apps
- Ensure the safety and security of each child
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.