Hoefner Corporation, a manufacturer of Complex Precision Aerospace Machined Parts has immediate opening for the following position:
MANUFACTURING: CNC Mill and/or CNC Lathe Set-up Person
- Set-up and operate CNC Mills and /or CNC Lathes.
- Work in a Job Shop environment manufacturing complex machined parts.
- Inspecting your work as machined.
- Work with verbal and written instructions.
- Basic knowledge of editing programs.
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Set-up person in a machine shop environment.
- Able to lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs. Assistance is available for lifting objects over 50 lbs.
Starting wages at $30.00 plus on qualified candidates based on overall skills.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
See our website #removed# to look at the type of hardware we machine.
NO RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT. Only local candidates will be considered.
In compliance with the federal law, the International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and Missile Defense Agency (MDA) restrictions, we are required to attest that all new hires must be US Citizen or Permanent Residents status with proper documentation on their first day of employment. All new hires will be subject to a background screening process; this will include verification of citizenship, personal identification, criminal, credit check and/or a drug test depending on the position.
Please send resume and wage history as an attachment with your cover letter.
Specializing in complex machining, assembly and testing of customer designed hydraulic, pneumatic, hydro-static, electrical mechanical valves and assemblies.
Role: CNC Machinist (Aerospace/Defense Machine Shop)
Location: South El Monte,
Apply for this job now.