For the first time in fragrance history, a major, full-blown fragrance collection was launched as an homage to a great city. The name of this fragrance collection is Bond No. 9 (which is also the address of its headquarters boutique at 9 Bond Street, in NoHo). The city it celebrates is none other than — could be no other than — New York. The Bond No. 9 collection of women's, men's, and unisex eaux de parfum — has a dual mission: To restore artistry to perfumery, and to mark every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own.
Our Fragrance Sales Specialists bring our parfum stories to life & guide our customers to find their perfect New York scent.
· Create a luxury shopping experience for our customers while determining their needs.
· Meet or exceed daily sales objectives individually and as part of a team.
· Continually build and maintain clientele files with on-going client follow-up & thank you notes.
· Meet all training benchmarks to become Perfumista [product expert.]
· Ability to assist with cleaning, re-stocking and moving boxes as part of team.
Career Training & Development
· Introductory 2-day product & client service training for all new retail employees.
· Monthly in-store training sessions conducted on new product, selling techniques and clientele best practices with Regional Executive.
· Top performers are recognized by Bond No.9, with career growth opportunities in retail management as well as corporate roles.
· Must have high school degree and be 18 years or older.
· Customer service experience preferred. Retail beauty/fragrance sales experience preferred.
· Follower of fashion, beauty & fragrance trends and products.
· Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
The Bond No. 9 collection of women's, men's, and unisex eaux de parfum- has a dual mission: To restore artistry to perfumery, and to mark every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own. Each fragrance represents a specific downtown, midtown, or uptown locale or a city-wide sensibility.
Role: Bond No.9 Fragrance Sales Specialist
Apply for this job now.