COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £35000 - £38000 per annum
In this role as an Senior HR Advisor, you will be instrumental in advising managers on all HR questions, queries and challenges, and providing full HR generalist support to the wider HR Operations team.
The client is a leading pharmaceuticals business based in the centre of Reading.
As the Senior HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Coaching managers in understanding and complying with ER policies and practices and additionally providing support resolving employee relations issues
- Understanding the culture, competencies, skills and performance needed in customer groups and to support the HR Director's delivery of HR programs
- Understanding business priorities to support the HR Director to align the organisation's structure, people capabilities, systems, process and culture in line with business goals
- Partnering with managers to identify team and individual capability levels and gaps affecting performance, as well as coach managers on conversations about strengths, limitations, development needs and career aspirations
- Delivering, coaching and training managers, new starters and transitioning employees in induction processes
- Coaching managers in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going basis
- Supporting delivery of learning interventions and programs by researching on specific topics
The successful candidate must have previously worked as a Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner in a generalist role where they have managed stakeholder relationships globally and handled employee relation cases.
A fantastic total package including brilliant benefits.
Role: Senior HR Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.