Company: MEADOWS ON SYCAMORE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Caregiver Position (10pm-6:30am)
Meadows on Sycamore is looking to add another caring and compassionate teammate to our team!
- We are looking for a compassionate, fun loving teammate who is passionate about care giving for others.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living (including bathing)
- Light housekeeping including laundry, vacuuming, apartment cleaning.
- Ability to follow instructions and interact with residents, family members, guests, and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional way.
- Observe and assist Resident in maintaining a safe environment within their residence.
- Participate in ongoing community provided training programs to ensure state, federal and/or company requirements are met.
- Maintain a safe and accident-free environment in accordance with the protocols and the principles of Meadows on Sycamore.
SPECIFIC POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in order to provide assistance with ADL's in accordance with each assigned resident's personalized care plan, react and communicate during emergencies, and communicate with other employees, supervisors, residents and guests.
- Ability to display compassion while working with the Residents of the Community including those who are ill, elderly, emotionally upset, and disabled.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions and interact with residents, family members, guests, and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional way.
- Ability to practice teamwork and assist in areas outside of primary duties when required.
- Shift Times:
- Overnight 10pm-6:30am
- Rotating weekends and every other holiday