Production Manager- Brookings, SD
Dahl Consulting has teamed with our manufacturing client to hire a Plant Manager in Brookings, SD. The Plant Manager will assist in manufacturing activities such as planning, production, maintenance, quality, and safety measures.
· Analyze material consumption and recommend methods to achieve the most efficient utilization of materials.
· May assist in directing the work force at multiple facilities in order to achieve the production needs
· Generate and implement quality control procedures at specific manufacturing facilities.
· Review and make recommendations for changes in industrial engineering (plant process and work flow) for each specified facility
· Implement and maintain effective plant maintenance programs
· Implement and facilitate safety programs, activities and training
· Ensure effective execution of ISO training which includes development and implementation of ISO procedures for his/her department(s)
· Implements projects as assigned by Operations Manager
· Manage direct reports and their activities. This includes evaluation and discipline; overall performance management; training and development; analyzing and resolving work problems; lead team to achieve goals; effective communication, etc.
· 5+ years experience of supervisory experience within manufacturing
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Experience in quality, safety, manufacturing flow, and industrial engineering
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Role: Production Manager
Apply for this job now.