COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £22000 - £37000 per annum
Litigation Lawyer (Paralegal or NQ-2 PQE)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal to join a well-established, respected and multi-award winning Legal 500 firm who believe the best way to work is by building a relationship with all their clients to ensure they can always serve their best interests.
You will be joining an accomplished disputes team with extensive experience in successfully advising clients and you will work within a team of six managing a busy caseload. You will gain exposure to an interesting caseload and be provided the support and guidance as and when required to deal with matters.
- As a paralegal or legal executive within the team, you will help support the wider team on the below matters
- As a qualified lawyer, you will managed a varied caseload which will include, but is not limited to:
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution
- Professional negligence
- Tax disputes
- You will ideally be either an experienced Paralegal or qualified lawyer of NQ-2 PQE, but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- Highly organised and competent with a proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
This is an opportunity not to be missed and if you are looking to take the next step in your career and grow within an ambitious and forward-thinking firm, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants to discuss this fantastic role further.
Role: Litigation Lawyer (Paralegal or NQ-2 PQE)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Essex, Essex
Apply for this job now.