Role: Business Change Lead - Sc Cleared
Rate: £390/hr (umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
Cv Deadline: 26th at 16:30
We are looking for an experienced Business Change Lead able to take a leading role in the successful implementation of the Government's manifesto commitments to improve the security and integrity of our elections.
You will help prepare the business for the impact of the changes being delivered, serving as the bridge between business change and our external delivery partners including local authorities on whom successful change will depend.
Main responsibilities and activities;
- Develop and manage implementation by our external delivery partners
- Inform the design of the business change blueprint, including the current state, future state and any intermediate landing points
- Undertake impact assessments as a result of the proposed changes in each business area and by stakeholder groups
- Identify, qualify, and update the business readiness criteria before implementation. Support the tracking of these to 'approve/refuse' go-live
- Lead on stakeholder engagement with internal and external partners to inform business change requirements
- Develop proportionate project management documentation to align with the Programme's management information (risks, assumptions, critical milestones)
- Work closely with other Programme functions across policy, stakeholder engagement, planning and strategy; across Whitehall and with external delivery partners
- Work with the G7 Business Change Delivery Planner on the overall business change messaging and narrative
- Maintain an understanding of the wider delivery context and political environment to be able to align project decisions and activities accordingly
- Provide high quality advice to Ministers and briefings for senior officials.
- Support the G7 Business Change Delivery Planner in strengthening the change management capability within the Programme
- Project management experience in a complex delivery environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and practical experience of change management best practice, tools, and techniques
- Understanding potential sensitivities and wider political dimensions of key issues connected to policy implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills including being able to translate complex message into strong quality of written products and oral advice to a range of audiences
- Confidence in representing our organisation's interests and building strong working relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of our organisation
- The ability to work flexibly on quickly changing priorities and actively prioritise multiple issues/tasks
- Relevant change management qualifications
- Experience of developing and implementing business change requirements in a public sector context.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on #removed#