Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Teaching Personnel are the sole provider of all supply requirements for The Astrea Academy Trust. The Astrea Academy Trust is a 26 strong Multi Academy Trust with 21 academies in South Yorkshire, covering Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Dearne and Doncaster. If you are looking to work in a forward-thinking, aspirational multi academy trust then read on!
The Site Supervisor is a pivotal role for the day-to-day operation of any school. By ensuring that the site is maintained to the highest standards and safe and secure for all Pupils and staff. You will be supported by the Astrea Academy Trust Estates team, who can offer an extra pair of hands and guidance when required.
This is an ideal position for someone with previous experience in a similar role, holds the highest standards of health and safety practises and thrives off effective prioritisation of workloads and projects.
- Available to start work in January/February.
- Have similar experience in a previous role.
- long-term supply/cover role with good availability Monday to Friday.
- Have a full UK driving license or good transport links.
Why become part of our Supply Staff:
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. The majority of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called before the school start for work on the same day.
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety.
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- By applying via Teaching Personnel you will have access to our bespoke CPD academy with a range of recognised courses available for free or at a discounted rate.
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE.
- Here at Teaching Personnel we have adapted to the current climate ensuring we stick to new regulations and do our best to keep employees and students safe.
- A referral bonus of £50 for every candidate you referrer to us*
For more information about this role, or to apply please call the Sheffield Primary team on 0114 241 3340 or click 'Apply Now'
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact the branch for full details.