Our client, a large, established service provider in the Warrington area are looking to appoint a Commercial Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner in a newly created role. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing a comprehensive financial insight of the business performance which will support strategic decision-making across the group.
As the business enters their next phase of organic growth, this well-established and successful business has ambitious yet highly achievable objectives over the next 5 years.
- Production of commercial insight and analysis including P&L, budgets, variances, and forecasts, as well as develop financial models to support decision-making
- Preparing analyses and reports including narrative commentaries in order to advise and challenge stakeholders
- Support the annual planning, budget/forecasting process
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including finance lead on a number of change projects
- Provide cover for the Finance Manager
- Ad-hoc reporting, as and when required by the Finance Director
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualified
- Previous experience of a similar role within a SME or larger organisation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Keen eye for detail with a methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused Management Accountant to work in a highly visible and business facing role that requires the successful individual to develop their career as the interface between finance and operations.