INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE ( FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS)
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales through customers that visit the location to select materials. Understand the nature of the visit and the customer needs and expectations. Present materials in a luxury environment through concept boards and presentation. Provide design ideas as needed, follow up and close opportunities, deliver exceptional customer service, regularly update forecasts and meet or exceed sales goals.
- Meet with Architects, Designers or retail clients that visit the showroom
- Determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products that provide both the aesthetic appeal and desired performance requirements for the project
- Present and communicate materials in a luxury environment through concept boards, installed vignettes and marketing tools
- Provide design assistance as and when required regarding color coordination and placement of materials
- Provide regular detailed updated forecasts and analysis
- Education on characteristics of product and technical information to understand benefits or features is required
- Administrative, complete calendar with future appointment schedule, presentation and events.
- Maintain job folders with cryptic notes of selections and manage projects continuously to successful completion
- Actively network within the community and join key industry associations
- Report to the Branch Manager and Regional Manager
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in working with architecture and interior design professionals is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
- Positive outlook, demonstrate patience with customers
- Approachable, friendly and strong people skills
- Knowledge of the stone and tile industry would be preferred
- Background in Architecture or Interior Design would be a benefit
- Effective communicator both verbally and written - Individual must be able to communicate with all parties through the entire sales cycle introduction, presentation, negotiating, follow up and project completion
- Disciplined self-starter with initiative and good time management skills
- Computer literate
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years in a similar position would be preferred
- Presentable professional appearance and project a positive company image to the public, fellow staff and industry.
Ceramic Matrix is a design driven distributor of high end porcelain tile, luxury natural stone, boutique hand-made decorative ceramics and glass tile. The company has serviced the architectural and design community in South Florida for over 20 years with cutting edge high quality products.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Delray Beach,
Apply for this job now.