Dawsongroup plc is a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
This role involves writing and creating quality content for our public relations, website and social media channels. This will include press release videos and blogs etc, all aimed at growing market awareness of Dawsongroup products and services.
Key functions include:
- Editorial; Writing fresh content or rewriting existing articles ensuring the content is properly edited and will appeal to our target market.
- Storytelling: Be capable of producing content that will portray the value that our solutions deliver thus attracting new customers and boosting brand awareness.
- Market / Industry knowledge: You must work closely as part of the marketing team to understand our offering, customers needs and market trends.
- Social Media: Create regular quality content ideas, working with the internal graphic designer to visualise content ideas to boost brand awareness and drive sales.
- Proof reading: Objectively proofreading copy content for errors and flow.
- Content Consistency: Ensure the user experience is consistent across all digital channels and Business Development Executives do not post unapproved content.
- Partners: Work with our suppliers on joint campaigns as appropriate.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a relevant Degree to assist with writing content
- Interest in journalism / PR approach with corporate content writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- A proactive approach
- Be PC literate
- Able to work on their own initiative.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.