About the Company:
If you want to make a difference at one of Europe's busiest transport hubs then please read on. We are a business committed to providing our stakeholders and employees with the highest level of service. You would play an integral part in our business working directly with our Executive team and wider network.
We are looking for somebody to act as a confidential and personal Executive Assistant to our Executive Team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be providing a high level administrative service which will include ad hoc project work where required. You will provide a professional, supportive and customer oriented service to senior managers and the Board; acting as a main point of contact for visitors, stakeholders and employees.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Secretarial and computer based qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience within an office environment
- Demonstrable experience of providing a proactive and efficient senior secretarial or professional PA Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Office 365
- Experience of taking and producing accurate minutes at meetings
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Be able to meet deadlines whilst ensuring attention to detail
- Effective working both alone and within a team
- Be flexible with the ability to work outside standard hours when/if required
- Own transport and use of own vehicle
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life assurance
If you think that you are suitable for this Executive Assistant role, please apply now!