Are you a caring individual passionate about offering help to pupils who may provide extra support?
Do you have a background in care or working with SEN in education?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an SEN TA in Norwich, this role would be a starting in Febuary and has the potential to become a full time role ! You would be required to offer support to a pupil in KS2 with SEMH- therefore experience working with this form of SEN would be hugely beneficial to the candidate. You would be an integral part of this single form entry primary school and be joining a team of committed and friendly staff.
Pupils of key workers and the highest risk pupils will likely remain in a school environment during the school closures, therefore it is of critical importance that they recieve the support they need.
Requirements of the role:
- Provide support to the pupils daily school activities
- Behaviour guidance
- Monitoring the pupils progress and development throughout the school day
- Working with the pupil on a 1:1 basis throughout the school day
- Reporting the progress of the pupil back to the school teacher
- Aiding the pupil in creating strong relationship with her Teachers and peers
The ideal candidate:
- Background in care or SEN
- Teaching assistant experience
- Experience working with SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Enhanced Childs workforce DBS on the Update service
- Uk address and right to work
- Experience with SEMH
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear form you- alternatively if this doesn't sound like the right role for you get in touch on 01223393597 and see what other educational roles we have available in your area
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into