Credit Controller - Warrington - 9 Month FTC - £20-22K - Starts ASAP
The Credit Controller is a vital role within one our our key clients finance function. Supporting the Finance Team you will be responsible for the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries along with managing debt recovery, this may include managing the debt by undertaking legal action. It is vital that the Credit Controller and maintains close links with clients and finance team, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
Principal Duties/Tasks & responsibilities
- Chase debtors for payment
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Production of Ledger Review Reports
- Issue of monthly statements
- Identifying trends with bad debtors
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring in payments within the agreed terms
- Ensuring customers pay on time and negotiate payment plans where needed
- Client's finance queries
- Processing payments
- Dealing with queries about payments
- Month end duties
Job Types: 9 MONTH FTC WITH CHANCE OF PERM
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Applicants must have a notice period of one week or less.
Role: Credit Controller
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Warrington, Cheshire, North West
Apply for this job now.