COMPANY: BMS PERFORMANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus, discounts, pens
Digital Content Executive - Technology - Leeds City Centre - up to £25,000
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company
- Exciting industries
- Personal development growth plan and share scheme
The Role of Digital Content Executive The main objective of this position will be to work with the Marketing Manager and PR /Events Manager across the full mix of marketing activity. This will include website, events and roadshows, CRM management and lots more in a fast-paced environment. You will grow within your role to manage your own campaigns from concept to delivery in this growing team.
- Reporting into the marketing Manager and PR and Events Manager
- Working closely with Videographer
- Champion the digital content calendar across all multi media
- Visit customers to report on products, good news stories, case studies etc
- Identify new digital communication best practice
The Company looking for Digital Content Executive
This is a fantastic, exciting company who have been operating for around 5 years and are looking to expand the marketing team once again due to phenomenal growth. These amazing products are at the forefront on technology and so versatile allowing lots of industries to really benefit from the technology and even save lives. Some of the industries include emergency response, construction, disaster management / recovery and so much more. This is a forward-thinking company with a great social environment encouraged in and out of work, investment in skills with qualifications and training, great benefits including company share scheme for all and competitive salaries and above all the opportunity to grow and really experience.
For the Digital Content Executive Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
The company are looking for a candidate who brings a creative flair, is hard working, hungry and gets things done. You will want to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where your hard work is rewarded.
- 1 to 2 years in Digital content
- Degree of similar qualification
- Previous experience in fast paced environment - agency / technology or similar
- Digital content - Podcast, blogs, social media, web content
- Managing digital content calendar
- Previous digital content for B2B
- Hungry, creative, gets things done.
The Benefits of this Digital Content Executive role:
- £20 - £25,000
- Share scheme
- Central location - close to great amenities and transport links
- Fun, vibrant working environment with a great team
- Investment in professional development
- Opportunity to work on great projects
- Great social culture
Role: Digital Content Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Leeds, Leeds
Apply for this job now.