Join our team! We're seeking a pharmacy technician with sterile compounding experience or will consider a candidate who has worked in an environment requiring asceptic technique. If you're motivated, love to learn and improve every day then we want you to apply.
We offer career development and opportunity for advancement.
Typical schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. This position will perform several pharmacy-related functions under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
· Pharmacy technician with sterile compounding experience or will consider an individual who has worked in an environment requiring asceptic technique.
• High school diploma or GED certificate is required
• Basic math skills
• Medical terminology
• Experience with Microsoft products or pharmacy software
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform light lifting
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Assist compounding pharmacist in preparing custom medications
• Enter prescriptions into the computer and run refills
• Accurately measure chemicals, perform metric conversions
• Use state of the art equipment to make compounded medications
• Assist with answering phones
• Data entry
• Store and ship drug orders
• Record keeping
• Perform any other tasks as needed to assist the pharmacist
For over 80 years, Kubat Pharmacy has been committed to meeting the complete pharmaceutical and medical needs of our customers by treating them like family and friends. We go beyond healthcare by providing education and empathy to everyone we serve.
Why join our team? Our family owned and operated organization is a GREAT place to work! Check out just a few of our Company benefits!
Paid vacation and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) w/company match, professional development, company discounts, free parking, quarterly catered lunches and MORE!
Visit us at: #
Role: Sterile Compounding Lab Technician
Apply for this job now.