As an Administrative Assistant, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your manager and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest projects and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Frank and Grossman are staffed by bright, organized, energetic and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on our customers. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Excel, manage calendars, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple office
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Coordinate project tasks
- Serve as a technical lead for and manager of small projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of direct executive support, project management or event planning experience.
- Spanish and English Bilingual
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
At Frank and Grossman, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Frank and Grossman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Frank and Grossman Landscape Contractors, Inc. is a full service landscape construction and maintenance company serving the greater Bay Area from Carmel to Sonoma. Our continued success is derived from the vision of our founders to create beautiful outdoor environments for our Clients.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.