COMPANY: E FINANCIAL CAREERS - UK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum
The role holder will work as part of a small global team with responsibility for the effective financial planning and operational plan reporting of the Global Corporate Real Estate (CRE) function. In conjunction with the Senior Planning Lead, the role holder will plan and deliver an accurate global Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Forecasting process aligned to the global CRE strategy, by working closely with global and regional CRE and Finance teams. The role holder is required to have / develop an in depth understanding of the CRE MI system to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data and is responsible for ensuring planning and forecasting submissions within the CRE MI and Finance systems are fully reconciled by working with both the CRE and Finance teams.
The role holder will be expected to develop a comprehensive understanding of CRE global expenditure and recharges and will produce timely and insightful management information for the CRE Exco, Business Partners and Finance, based on data from CRE and Finance systems, to support decision making.
- Timely and accurate submission of CRE Annual Operating Plans and Forecasts to Finance
- Accurate, timely and relevant reporting provided to support the CRE function for both Direct costs and Charges to the other Businesses and Functions.
- Appropriate MI analysis and commentary delivered to understand variances and trends in AOP and forecasting submissions.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the CRE MI system and provide support to the wider CRE community on using this system
- Use knowledge of financial data, trends and CRE metrics to provide advice and recommendations to CRE function.
- Support the implementation of AOP process improvements
- Act as co-ordination point for queries on planning activities
- Financial analytical background and proven ability in financial planning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Experience developing reports
- Experience with implementation of financial procedures,
- Experience using financial data to support commercial decision making