Now hiring part time sales reps to call on clients in the metro Augusta-Richmond area! On average our sales professionals make $500 per closed sale and will close at least 1-2 sales a week. This is done with a flexible schedule working 12-15 hours per week. We are looking for someone who is friendly, trustworthy, and self motivated. Sales experience is preferred, but not required. We train all of our agents on the art of the sale, but you must have the availability to obtain a life insurance license with the state of GA in the next 1-3 weeks.
The day to day for our sales representatives includes: calling warm leads to set appointments, meeting with clients in their homes to help them with retirement planning, college savings, mortgage protection, and living benefits. Our portfolio of products includes many options from top rated carriers and our agents are provided with in the field support day one.
- Must have a GA state life insurance license or the availability to obtain one within the next 1-3 weeks
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- High School diploma, some college preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or similar fields preferred, but not required
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Coachable with a positive attitude
- Bilingual is a plus
- Commission only based pay – new part time agents average $500-$1000 per week
- 70% Commission for new agents with no experience
- Commissions paid same week
- Bonuses available for top producers
- All expenses paid vacations for top producers
- Set your own schedule
- Part time position could potentially lead to full time and agency management positions if desired
At Oak Grove Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our agents. For our clients, we strive to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our agents, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our agents up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, and a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base.
Role: Part Time Sales- IMMEDIATE HIRE
Apply for this job now.