A Multi-National Banking firm are looking to add a Quantitative Researcher to their team. This role would be responsible for developing algorithms and trading models for the bank's market division. The right candidate is likely to have an MSc or PhD in a highly mathematical or analytical subject from a top University as well as industry experience within a similar role.
Quantitative Researcher skills and experience:
- MSc/PhD in highly numerical/analytical subject from Top University
- Expertise within Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience in forecasting and data mining techniques
- Experience building mathematical models
- Programming: Python, R, C++
Interviews are commencing from next week, with the client keen for the right candidate to get started as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a remote basis for the foreseeable.
If this role is of interest or you require more information, please get in touch with an updated CV to #removed# or apply through this advert.