St. Petersburg, USA
Our client is looking for a full-time AP Coordinator to join their energetic team in St. Petersburg, FL! In this position you would be assisting in the AP department with focus on processing high-volume of invoices (several hundred a week), processing check runs, maintain electronic filing, etc.
- M-F 8a-4:30p or 8:30a-5p
- Health Benefits, 401K, recognized paid holidays
- 2+ years of recent experience
- 3-way PO Processing experience (verifying unit price, PO $ amount, and quantity) required
- Must be good with computers/data entry
- Processing high-volume of invoices (several hundred a week)
5-Star serves the day-to-day needs and long-term goals of each client we serve. We strive to create lasting partnerships with organizations, ranging from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations by:
-Providing a resourceful team of recruiters and staffing professionals.
-Identifying client’s needs and business culture.
-Building a nationwide network of top-talent professionals in every industry.
-5-Star responsive and cost-effective staffing solutions give you the freedom to grow your business without constraints.
Role: AP Coordinator
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.