IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for a temporary assignment located in Mesa, Arizona.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform in-process and final inspections of parts and assemblies to assure visual, dimensional and electrical compliance to specifications and/or procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform inspections using a variety of inspection tools and fixtures (Calipers, Micrometers, Depth Gauges, Scales, Etc.).
· Documents and reports test results.
· Visually inspects parts/assemblies for surface irregularities, forming defects, improperly assembled or damaged components.
· Controls nonconforming product (Identify and segregate).
· Supports all manufacturing operations on a daily basis to ensure compliance with industry standards and company guidelines.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED is required and will be verified.
· Successful candidates should have at least 2 years of experience as a QC Inspector.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing when issues arise with inspected materials.
· Must be able to coordinate occasional heavy workload through department to meet production schedule. Will occasionally be required to work overtime to meet production schedules.
· Certified for solder inspection to J-STD-001 or able to pass solder certification.
· Able to read and interpret product drawings.
· Self-starter who pays attention to detail.
· Will be required to wear flame retardant jacket/coveralls and conductive shoes.
· Ability to obtain ATF approval to deal with client’s product
Due to the U.S. Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and related rules on export controls, this client will consider for employment only those candidates who are current (a)
U.S. Citizens, (b) lawful permanent residents of the United States; or (c) those foreign nationals who have been granted refugee or asylee status.
Qualified applicants must not have any Felony convictions. Any job offer is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, employment & education verification and criminal background check.
TERM: Temporary Assignment
HOURS: 1st shift - 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mon-Fri - Some Saturdays
PAY RATE: $17.00/hr.
Provides contract labor staffing to include short and long term assignments, contract to direct and direct placements.
Role: Quality Inspectors - Full Time and Part Time
Apply for this job now.