Customer Service Advisor - £120 per day (inside IR35) - Near Guildford - 3 Month Rolling Contract - Social Housing.
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work with a Housing Association in the Social Housing sector.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will need to have experience working in a customer service environment with repairs and maintenance experience.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities include:
- Advising and supporting the customer services team with any queries and questions that they have
- Supporting the development of processes for day-to-day operational activity relating to repairs, neighbourhood, and tenancy management.
- Attending service meetings to report on activity and positively engage with business improvement.
- Developing processes to manage day to day enquiries from residents, complaint handling and internal communication, in line with agreed policies.
The successful Customer Service Advisor must possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a knowledge of repairs and maintenance.
- Have experience supporting / leading a team (desirable)
- A full UK Driver's license
In return, the successful candidate will receive a daily rate of £120 per day.
To ensure you don't miss out on this exciting Customer Service position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.