Excellent opportunity for the right person !!
Busy Pediatric Dental Practice seeking a CDA/RDA to join our team!
We are looking for the team member who...
- has the ability to multi-task
- has excellent chair side assisting skills
- is proficient with computers and dental programs (prefer experience with the EagleSoft Program, will train the right candidate)
- is comfortable and compassionate working with children
- is self-motivated, energetic as well as a team player
- has excellent communication and people skills
Responsibilities include but not limited to...
- organize, stock, set-up and clean operatory rooms and sterilization area
- prepare and sterilize instruments, equipment and operatory rooms according to proper OSHA protocol
- x-ray licensed and must be comfortable in taking dental x-rays on children
- 4-handed dentistry during all dental procedures
- use practice management software, EagleSoft, to input clinical chart treatment plans
- monitor and track dental supplies and instruments as needed
- assist to maintain office cleanliness and tidiness including operatories and common areas
- reliable and flexible to perform additional dental duties as assigned
Salary will be based upon experience.
Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - (winter hours) 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday - (summer hours) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Role: Dental Assistant
Location: Pompton Lakes,
Apply for this job now.