We are currently look for a Receptionist with the ability to transfer after a few months in to our Residential Support Department. The Receptionist will greet visitors and assist with inquiries on the phone and personal interaction. Provide information regarding the organization to the general public and clients. This person will have great customer service and will always have a smile when helping others. The Resident Support will act as the primary contact for residents and ensure their safety and compliance with our program.
Duties as Receptionist:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet guests entering the organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with questions from the staff and clients
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- General administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Keep reception area neat and organized
- Assist with keeping the office supply storage area neat and well stocked
- Other duties as assigned
Duties as Resident Support:
· Greeting new intakes and visitors
· Assist in the intake process, answering incoming calls, room changes and passes.
· Completing rounds on residents whereabouts
· Assist residents with daily schedule and weekend activities.
· Monitors residents detoxification process including checking on all detox residents every 15
· Records all resident information as directed including resident rounding in KIPU.
· Reports current residents status to the RS Manager and on shift change
· Conducts bag searches, random searches and collects UDS on a regular basis from the residents
· as directed.
· Demonstrates the ability to interact with residents in a professional manner
· Performs residents supervision in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Ensures residents compliance with facility rules and guidelines
· Assesses residents throughout their stay as directed.
· Reports suspected resident abuse per policy and legal requirements
· Transporting residents in between houses and to various off-site errands, appointments and
· Acts as a liaison between the residents and the treatment team
· Oversees cleanliness of properties as well as residents rooms when housekeeping is unavailable
· Utilizes personal protection equipment (PPE) and follows infection control procedures per
· Other duties as assigned
Passages is the industry leader in holistic, non-12 Step drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The innovative and passionate team at Passages have been successfully treating thousands of people dependent on drugs and alcohol. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and caring people who want to be part of a team that heals, inspires, and changes lives.
Apply for this job now.